These instructions may be followed in order to configure your quizzes for special access to provide extended time.
1. Navigate to the Quizzes Tool by choosing Tools -> Quizzes from the navbar or by going to Course Admin -> Quizzes.
2. Click on the dropdown to the right of the quiz for which you need to provide special
access and choose Edit.
3. Choose the Restrictions tab
4. Scroll to the Special Access section and click Add Users to Special Access
5. Set the desired Due Date and Availability for the Special Access under their respective headings. You should set this the same
as the due date and availability for the rest of the students unless you need to them
to be different for the student with accommodations.
6. Scroll to the Timing section, choose Enforced Time Limit, and enter the desired Time Limit for the accomodation.
7. Scroll to the Users section and select the student who needs the accommodation, then click Add Special Access.
8. You will now see the special access details on the Restrictions tab for the quiz. You can repeat this process for all students who need extended time.