What is a Third Party Integration?
Third party integrations are for applications, software, and programs that can be used to extend the capabilities of eLC. We currently have many third party integrations working in eLC, including:
- Blackboard Collaborate Ultra
- Cengage Mindlinks
- McGraw-Hill Connect
- Macmillan LaunchPad
- Pearson My Lab and Mastering Kiosk
- If you are planning to use this integration, you will need a custom ISBN. Please contact Pearson for more information.
- Respondus Lockdown Browser (Please see our documentation on Respondus Lockdown Browser)
- Respondus Quiz Creator (Please see our documentation on Respondus Quiz Creator)
- Top Hat
- Turning Technologies
If you need support for these tools, please contact the company directly.
How can I request a third party integration?
If you are interested in a particular integration, we will need your help to test and implement. To get started, submit a help request with the product name, name and email address for a representative at the company (such as your textbook publisher sales representative), and any other details you can provide. A consultant from EITS will respond with next steps to begin the testing process. Please be aware that new integrations may take several months to test and implement.