Third party integrations are for applications, software, and programs that can be used to extend the capabilities of eLC. We currently have many third party integrations working in eLC, including:
- Blackboard Collaborate Ultra
- McGraw-Hill Connect
- Macmillan LaunchPad
- Pearson My Lab and Mastering Kiosk
- If you are planning to use this integration, you will need a custom ISBN. Please contact Pearson for more information.
- Respondus Lockdown Browser (Please see our documentation on Respondus Lockdown Browser)
- Respondus Quiz Creator (Please see our documentation on Respondus Quiz Creator)
- Top Hat
- Turning Technologies
If you need support for these tools, please contact the company directly.
How can I request a third party integration?
If you are interested in a particular integration, we will need your help to test and implement. To get started, submit a help request with the product name, name and email address for a representative at the company (such as your textbook publisher sales representative), and any other details you can provide. A consultant from EITS will respond with next steps to begin the testing process. Please be aware that new integrations may take several months to test and implement.