Follow these steps to schedule a meeting in Zoom and add a link to the meeting to your eLC course.
- Go to https://uga.zoom.us/ and click the Sign in button to login to Zoom using UGA SSO
- Click Meetings on the left side to see a list of your Zoom meetings. Click Schedule a New Meeting to set up a new meeting.
- Enter a Topic (Name) for the meeting, set a time, and choose if this will be a recurring meeting. Make
sure that Meeting ID is set to Generate Automatically so that a unique meeting is created.
- Also check Require meeting password to make the meeting more secure. Once you have finished making any other changes
to meeting settings, click Save.
- The meeting will be created and the Meeting Information page will be shown. Copy the Join URL next to Invite Attendees – this is the link which students will use to join the meeting.
- Add the Join URL which you copied in the last step to your course – you can create an announcement, add a link to your course navbar, or create a link in Content.