1. If you have a video that was automatically uploaded to Kaltura from a Zoom recording, you might experience an "Access Denied" error after inserting it into a course eLC.
To resolve this issue:
- Exit your course and go to the eLC homepage
- Click on "Kaltura" in the nav bar
- Select "My Media"
- Click on the title of the video that is causing issues
- Click on the "Actions" dropdown menu
- Select "Edit"
- Delete the text in the "Description" field
- Click "Save"
- Go back to your course and delete the previously added video (be sure to permanently both the topic and the associated activity).
- Re-insert the video using "Existing Activities" and "My Media"
This short video provides the steps for resolving this error:
This issue has been reported to Brightspace and Kaltura. An announcement will be sent out when it is resolved.
If you have questions about any of the above issues, please contact the EITS Helpdesk.